Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pop Quiz!

         Today in Western Civ after finishing up our review over our test we found ourselves taking notes yet again, but this time was different. This time we didn't watch a video, but we listened to Mr. Schick as he showed us a powerpoint on Christianity. After we finished viewing all the slides, Mr. Schick quickly passed out Scantron sheets and told us we now had a pop quiz. Although I normally talk about how well I think I did. This time I'd like to say I think this was a good idea to make sure people pay attention. I would actually like to see a small five point quiz after every lecture just to make sure we were listening.

P.S. Good job Mr. Schick and I hope you can use a small quiz as a way to make people listen more next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment