Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sick Days and Quests

        The other day in Western Civilization class we reviewed or "quest", which was half quiz and half test. It seemed fairly easy to me, but after listening to what our teacher Mr. Schick had to say, I quickly learned that nearly half his students had failed the quest. When we went over the answers, we also found out that there wasn't one question that everyone had gotten right, even this one, "Which teacher/rapper made up the song "Rome"? I'm glad to have even did as well as I did after hearing those averages. But even so the only parts that were actually troubling to me were those questions about which parts of the Roman government are similar to parts of our government.

P.S.- Mr. Schick I'm sorry I couldn't do the blog yesterday, because I had a migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment