Saturday, March 16, 2013

Harsh Rules Draco, Harsh...

          Yesterday on Friday in Mr. Schick's Western Civilization class, there were a few new things that happened. The first was that Mr. Schick gave everyone new seats after he posted on his blog the new seating chart the night before. There was something new that happened too. People were actually quiet during most of the class. In class we went over the review sheet or outline that we started as homework. Mr. Schick helped me a lot with my notes since I didn't have everything filled out. Like some of the people on the sheet like Draco; whom I knew nothing about. When I did look up what he did, all I found was that he set up a system of new rules. What I was told until yesterday was that that set of rules pretty much said if you make someone lose their eye, you lose "YOURS". That scares me. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment