Thursday, March 14, 2013

It was Quiet and Depressing :(

      Today in Western Civilization class, we really only seemed to work on our study guides. It was very quiet today and I don't know exactly why we didn't just sat down the entire time. It seemed fairly strange compared to our typical classes. It was nice to be able to work on that outline though since we hadn't gotten a whole lot of time in class to do it. I was planning to do some at home, but that really helped with my homework problem. I also saw the new seating chart, which I think was caused by people in certain parts of the room constantly having their own conversation during Mr. Schick's lecture. I really hope this new seating arrangement helps to make people be more quiet, as sometimes I don't like it when Mr. Schick has to stop. :(

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're right, Sean!

    BTW, I really enjoy reading your postings. You are among the most devoted and creative bloggers in the whole freshman class. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete