Monday, March 11, 2013

The Test Results Are In


                Today in Western Civilization class we went over the test on the early Greeks and their life as their civilization grew. Overall I did very well on the test, based on my own opinion, mainly just because I scored over the average score, which was a seventy six percent. I was also a bit surprised by the scores of myself and of the average score, because it was after all an open book test. Nevertheless, we got to review every answer with Mr. Schick, which I was happy to do, because it lets me know not only what I did wrong, but also; if I need to put the information on my blog, I can do so correctly and very easily. I hope next time I can use this test to help me and maybe even help set a new average :D. But until then, I guess I’ll just keep studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment