Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Sneak Peak


                Today in Western Civilization class we got to see two other groups’ projects, their notes, and their progress. When we saw the other team’s projects my group of Victoria, Timmy, Abby, and I also tried to volunteer, but sadly we were not picked. I guess that could have been a good thing since many of our slides were either out of place or out of order. Still, we learned about a lot of stuff that the other groups had written down in their slides that we didn’t, and I think we’re going to benefit from it. Not only because it will help us learn what to do on our project, but also because we get to use our project to help us on the next quiz. I just hope that next time when we actually do start to present our projects that it will be well prepared and ready to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment