Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Not My Best Test Memory

          Today in Western Civilization, to my surprise, we got to finish our tests from Monday if we didn't finish them. Although I was happy at first, I soon found out that part of the test was about memorizing something we mentioned earlier in a different class. This was bad for me especially since although I remembered Mr. Schick talking about the books written by Homer; I didn't actually know what their names were. So when I found out that the answers weren't in the textbook, you could say I was disappointed; and also a little upset. Mainly because after I turned in my test Mr. Schick showed me the right answer which was on the tip of my tongue the entire time. I still hope I did good though, even with a guaranteed minus five points off....

No comments:

Post a Comment