Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Have to Know the Truth!


             Today in Western Civilization class we listened as Mr. Schick went over the entire chapter with us and even taught us some new information. As we went over the outline we only got through the Early European barbarians and the early Greek societies such as the Minoans and the Mycenaeans. We also heard from Mr. Schick that Camren Exter of one of his other classes found a way that was possible for the early barbarians to make Stonehenge. But by all the most intriguing thing Mr. Schick brought up today was what happened to the Mycenaeans? It’s like a mystery in my head that I just can’t stop thinking about. I want to know where the book got the information about the “sea people” and even more. Mr. Schick, if you’re reading this, I’ll try to find these things out and discover what really happened to the Mycenaeans…

No comments:

Post a Comment