Monday, February 25, 2013

A Test...


            Today in Western Civilization class we had a test on Early Indo-European barbarians and the societies that followed them, including the Greeks. One of my favorite parts of the chapter we just had the test on was learning about the Mycenaeans and the Minoans, and how they ended and came to be. So far, we know that the Mycenaeans conquered the Minoans and had the entire Mediterranean Sea at their disposal for trading. Soon after this however we learned that the Mycenaeans were conquered by some group of people that we can only call the “sea people”. It was fun learning about this chapter and even though the test was open book and I didn’t feel all that comfortable with my answers, I’ll still look forward and hope for the best. Even if I get a bad grade, there is always next chapter to look forward to and more fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment