Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mr. Schick Came! :D


            Yesterday in Western Civilization class we had a quiz about ancient civilizations and how those ancient civilizations started. During the quiz we could use our blog, and although I do keep up on my blogs, I don’t however put many notes on my blog. I like to put most of my notes in my copybook, so I ended up just using my memory to do the entire quiz. Although this was a lot harder than having the notes right in front of you; I still think I did a great job on the quiz.
            You could even say class continued over the weekend as Mr. Schick came to the robotics competition in Harve De Grace, Maryland. It was a shock to see Mr. Schick, but once I realized why he was actually there, I and the others were actually happy to see Mr. Schick. Although we didn’t win at least we can tell Mr. Schick and others that we came in the top ten….

No comments:

Post a Comment