Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project Class?....


            Today in Western Civilization class we got into groups and started making our project for the LO-2 in our textbook. In this part of the textbook the book talks about some early Greek civilizations specifically those located in the southern area of Greece. This area contained the Greek island Crete. This island was very beneficial to the early Greeks, because the Greek’s lives were mainly controlled by the sea, which was used for transportation. The reason the Greeks used the sea so much to get things around was because most of Greece consisted of mountainous terrain.
            Above it what I was taking notes on for my slide in my group’s project. When we picked our partners I was placed with Timmy, Abby, and Victoria. I think that together with our knowledge of being smart and how to make people laugh we should do pretty well on our project and maybe have some fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment